To view the full recording of this recital, please click here.
As partial fulfillment of his master's of music degree at the Bard College Conservatory of Music, Nathaniel will be joined by pianist Bethany Pietroniro in a recital on Friday, April 28th, at 7:00pm in the László Z. Bitó '60 Conservatory Performance Space. The program repertoire is as follows:
- J.S. Bach, Mass in B Minor, BWV 232: "Et in Spiritum Sanctum" (feat. Alessandro Cirafici & Jihyun Kim, oboe; Sarah Ghandour, cello; Alexander Bonus, organ)
- Theo Verbey: Sechs Rilke-Lieder
- Leonard Bernstein, Songfest: To what you said... (feat. Sarah Ghandour, cello)
- Claude Debussy: Mandoline
- Claude Debussy: Green (Aquarelles I), from Ariettes oubliées
- Gabriel Fauré: Spleen
- Gabriel Fauré: C'est l'extase, from Cinq mélodies "de Venise"
- Daron Aric Hagen: Songs of Experience
Admission is free and open to the public. A reception will follow the program.